Faculty Maternity Leave Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who does this policy apply to?A. This maternity leave policy applies to tenured and tenure track faculty members. It also applies to full-time, non-tenure-track faculty who have completed at least two years of consecutive full-time service and whose full-time service is expected by the University to continue.
- 🔥રજા બાબતે બનાવેલા તમામ વિડિયો નીચે મુજબ છે🔥
2. Is it possible to have a full semester off from teaching if my leave does not cover the entire semester? Is this time paid or unpaid? A. Yes, it is possible. The particular arrangement is worked out by the faculty member and the chair. It may depend on the delivery date, the type and length of the leave, and the nature of the course/s. The Maternity leave may have three components: use of accrued salary continuation, non-classroom responsibilities, and unpaid leave. Please refer to the Procedures page for an explanation of these three types of leave.
3. What types of duties will be acceptable if I elect to perform non-classroom duties as part of my leave? A. The Modified Duties Agreement should be worked out with your department chair. These duties must be solid, deliverable, and beneficial to the department; they may include planning curriculum, new course development, on-line instruction, or special projects for the department. The nature of the duties may indicate whether they can be carried out at a distance or if they require some physical presence on campus during some part of the semester. Your department chair, dean, and the Associate Provost for Faculty and Administrative Affairs must approve the duties before the leave begins. If circumstances change (for either the faculty or the department) during the leave that affect the original agreement, the faculty and chair should prepare an amendment to that agreement and submit it to the dean and provost. After you return from leave, you should submit a report to the chair describing the work completed and the department chair must sign the report and indicate whether the duties were completed satisfactorily.
4. Who can I ask for help in understanding the policy or in developing a Modified Duties Agreement? Faculty may consult the Manager of Benefits in the Office of Human Resources or the Associate Provost for Faculty and Administrative Affairs to better understand the relevant policies. The development of a Modified Duties Agreement is done by the faculty member and the department chair. Faculty may discuss possible arrangements with other faculty who have experience working with the policy and with members of the Maternity Leave Review Panel.
5. How does maternity leave affect my tenure status? If you are a non-tenured, tenure track faculty member, your tenure clock will automatically be stopped for the academic year in which your leave occurs and your tenure review date will be postponed by one year. If you wish, you may request that your tenure clock not be stopped during the academic year in which your leave occurs, in which case your tenure review date will remain unchanged. This election can be made on the Maternity Leave Application Form or upon return from leave.
6. My due date is Christmas. Am I eligible for the following semester off? Yes. If your due date falls within one month prior to the fall or winter semester, you are eligible for leave in that fall or winter semester immediately following your due date.
7. If I am due in the summer, may I collect pay using my accrued salary continuation? Accrued salary continuation may only be applied during contractual time. If you are not contracted during the summer, you may not use your salary continuation during the summer; however, if you have elected the 24-pay option, your pay will not be interrupted nor will time be subtracted from available salary continuation. Also, if your due date falls within one month prior to the start of the fall semester, you will be eligible for leave during that fall semester.
8. This is my first year at UD. Do I have any chance for pay during maternity leave? Yes, if you are tenure track. Under the salary continuation program, you are eligible for up to six months of medical leave at half salary, three of which may be applied to a maternity leave. You can obtain more information by contacting the Human Resources Benefits Manager or reading section 4.1. Salary Continuation in the Faculty Benefits Handbook.
Download CIRCULAR DATE 25-07-2018 : Click Here
1)LADIES V.S NE PRASUTI RAJA BABAT
22/10/2003 : CLICK HERE
2)KASUVAVAD NI RAJAO
GUJ.MULKI SEVA PRAMANE:CLICK HERE
3)PITRUTAV RAJAO SIXAK JYOT:CLICK HERE
4)PRASUTI AND PITRUTAV RAJAO 8/3/1999 : CLICK HERE
5)PRASUTI AND PITRUTAV RAJAO 8/2/1998 ENGLISH G.R:CLICK HERE
6)PRASUTI RAJA O 180 DIVAS BABAT -2/12/2014 : CLICK HERE
7)PRASUTI RAJA NOTIFICATION ENGLISH 13/11/2014 :CLICK HERE
8)PRASUTI RAJA PATRAKO WORDFILE:CLICK HERE | CLICK HERE 2
9)PRASUTI RAJA GUJ.MULKI SEVA 2002:CLICK HERE
10)PRASUTI RAJA G.R 1/8/2005 :CLICK HERE
11)V.S PRASUTI RAJA G.R 10/6/2014 : CLICK HERE
12)V.S NE PRASUTI RAJA MANJUR KARVA BABAT 15/11/13 :CLICK HERE
13)PRASUTI AND PITRUTAV RAJA MANJUR KARVA BABAT 8/2/1998 :IMAGE 1 ||
14) ⭕ પ્રસુતિ માટેનો પ્રા.શિ.નિ. GR 15/11/2013
15)⭕ પ્રસુતિ માટેનો શિ.વિ. GR 02/12/2014
16)⭕ પ્રસુતિ માટેનો સા.વ.વિ GR 30/06/2015
17)⭕ પ્રસુતિ માટેનો પ્રા.શિ.નિ. GR 31/03/2016
18) ગુજરાત મુલ્કી સેવા (રજા)ના નિયમો 2002 ની PDF
19) પ્રસુતિ રજા પ્રથમ વર્ષમાં ભોગવેલી હોય તો તે બાબતે માર્ગદર્શન નો જવાબ આપતો પરિપત્ર નિયામકશ્રીનો... તા 25/01/2022
Click HERE to Download Pitrutva PARIPATRA or CIRCULAR
CLICK here to DOWNLOAD pitratva- prasuti Raja Report(Adu ptrak) for Excel Raja report
Click here to Download Pitrutva Raja Report or Application Form
Click here to Download Prasuti Raja Report or Application Form
prasuti raja mate jaruru document - download from here
prasuti pariptra,circular,g.r for vidhyasahayak from here
PRATHAMIK SCHOOL NA STRI VIDHYASAHAYAKO NI PRASUTI RAJA BABAT CIRCULAR DATE- 02/12/14
CLICK HERE TO READ CIRCULAR- PITRUTVA RAJA 180 DAYS MA BHOGVI SAKAY TE BABAT