HOW TO APPLY FOR DEGREE CONVOCATION IN GUJARAT UNIVERSITYGeneral Instructions for Students applying for admission to their degrees at the Annual/Special Convocation
1. Convocation for conferring degrees will be held at the Gujarat University on the date and time which will be announced when finalized.
2. Fees for admission to a degree/diploma in Rs. 260/- (Rupees Two Hundreds and Sixty
Only). A candidate will be admitted to the degree/diploma in Person or in Absentia at
3. Fees once paid shall not be refunded or held in reserved for future convocation, if application is invalid. In case of valid application, student should contact Gujarat University for any queries related to refund of fees paid multiple times for this convocation. Processing of the claim for refund of fees paid multiple times shall be carried out after convocation at Gujarat University Only.
4. Candidates intending to take degree in Absentia are requested to write legibly in their applications their permanent residential addresses in full.
5. Candidates wish to receive their degree in Person are requested to remain present in the office of the Gujarat University, Ahmedabad personally on the date and time decided. They must be in full academic costume/both scarf and badge prescribed for the degree to which they seek admission. The Gujarat University will supply them scarf and badge on hire on payment of Rs. 200/- ((Rupees Two Hundred Only) as deposit and Rs. 50/ ((Rupees Fifty Only) as charges thereof. Candidates who are not in their proper academic
costume will not be permitted to receive their degrees in Person.
6. Complaints regarding error (s) in the certificate should be made within one month from the date of receipt of the degree certificate. Complaints made thereafter will in no case be attended to.
7. Candidates who intend to receive more than one degree at same convocation should fill up a separate application for each degree.
8. The degree certificate(s) will be sent to them in due course at the address given by them in their application for the admission to a degree by Speed Post.
9. Complaints regarding non receipt of the degree certificate will be entertained within a
two month from the date of convocation. Thereafter no complaints will be entertained.
10. Candidates applying for admission to the degree of Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery, Bachelor of Dental Surgery, Bachelor of Physiotherapy, Bachelor of Optometry, Bachelor of Occupational Therapy, Bachelor of Prosthetics & Orthotics, Bachelor of Homeopathic & Medicine Surgery or Bachelor of Pharmacy, Diploma in Pharmacy are requested to upload the Housemanship/Internship(given by Gujarat university) or Dispensing certificate, as the case may be, failing which they will not admitted to the degree at the convocation.
How can I get convocation certificate?
Application Form for Convocation
The request for the Convocation Degree Certificate should be made in the prescribed Application form.
What is the use of Degree convocation certificate?
Degree Certificate | Documents Required, Advantages and Application Process. Degree Certificate: A degree certificate is issued to the students after they have completed their graduation/master's/postgraduation or degree in a particular course. Usually, on the day of convocation, students get their degree with honors.
Why is convocation needed?
A convocation ceremony holds a very important place in every student's heart. It is that day in the academic life of the students when all the hard work, dedication, commitment, and enthusiasm pay off. It is a proud day for a lot of parents because their not-so-little kids get their hard earned education
Most respectfully, it is stated that I am (name….) student of this admirable institution. I completed my degree recently in (date, season and degree name with department name). As my degree is completed, the convocation has been arranged on the end of this month (date…..).
What is the difference between convocation and study certificate?
Convocation: A degree certificate and a transcript of studies is usually presented at the convocation ceremony for those students able to attend; thus the degree certificate and convocation certificate are one and the same.
*🎯ડિગ્રી સર્ટીફીકેટ માટે ઓનલાઇન ફોર્મ કેવી રીતે ભરશો?🎯*
1⃣ Degree Convocation form Apply online
2⃣ ક્યા ક્યા ડોક્યુમેન્ટ અપલોડ કરવા?
3⃣ છેલ્લી તારીખ- ૧૪/૬/૨૦૨૧
4⃣ ખાસ પદવીદાન સમારોહ ૨૦૨૧
👉🏼 FOR MORE INFORMATION: CLICK HERE
0 Comments for "HOW TO APPLY FOR DEGREE CONVOCATION IN GUJARAT UNIVERSITY"