SBI Mini Statement Toll-free Number, SBI Quick -Missed Call,SMS Banking ,Balance Enquiry Toll Free Number, SBI Missed Call Balance inquiry
SBI Balance Enquiry Toll Free Number:Customers having a bank account with the State Bank of India (SBI) can check their account balance through numerous methods. SBI Balance Enquiry is offered through its toll-free number, mini statement, mobile banking, net banking, ATM, branch visit, SMS banking (SBI Quick), etc. One can opt for any one of the following methods for SBI balance check:
SBI Balance Enquiry Toll-Free Number:SBI customers can use the SMS banking services provided by the bank to check their SBI account balance or receive a mini-statement. All they need to do is give a missed call or send a SMS from their registered mobile number on the SBI balance enquiry toll-free number. In a few seconds, they will receive their balance details on their phone.
To check the account balance, customers can give a missed call on the SBI balance enquiry toll-free number mentioned below:
SMS “BAL” to 09223766666
The toll-free (missed call service) SBI balance check number for mini statement is mentioned below:
Or SMS “MSTMT” to 09223866666
Different Options for SBI Balance Enquiry:
Here are a few alternate ways through which customers can do SBI account balance check:
- Net Banking
- SMS Banking
- SBI Card Balance Enquiry
- Mobile Banking using the State Bank of India (SBI) Mobile Apps
- SBI Anywhere
- SBI Quick
- SBI Online
- SBI Anywhere Saral (SBI mPassbook)
- Missed Call Banking
These SBI balance enquiry options have been discussed in detail here:
SBI ATMCustomers having an SBI account can also use the ATM-cum-debit card issued to them for SBI account balance. They need to visit a State Bank of India ATM and follow the steps mentioned here:
- Swipe the SBI ATM-cum-debit card
- Use the 4-digit ATM PIN
- Choose the “Balance Enquiry” option
- Finish the transaction
Customers also have the option to check their last 10 transactions by choosing the “Mini Statement” option at the ATM. The SBI ATM will print a receipt containing the details of the last 10 account transactions. SBI account holders can also visit non-SBI or third-party ATM service to check their account balance.
To get SBI Mini Statement, give a missed call to – 09223866666
SBI Mini Statement Number-
To avail SBI Mini Statement, account holders can give a missed call to SBI Mini Statement number 09223866666. The account holder can give a missed call by the registered mobile number to avail SBI Mini Statement in no time.
Users can follow the below-mentioned steps to get the SBI Mini Statement using Missed Call Service –1. Give a missed call to SBI Mini Statement number 09223866666 to know about the last 5 transactions.
2. The call will disconnect after two rings.
3. The user will get an SMS with the SBI Mini Statement i.e. recent 5 transactions initiated from the account.
Steps to get SBI Mini Statement using SMS Banking~An account holder can also get SBI mini account statement with the help of SMS. To get the SBI Mini Statement by SMS, the account holder should send an SMS – ‘MSTMT’ and send it to 09223866666. The SBI Mini Statement with details of the last five transactions will be sent to the registered mobile number.
Step 1: For SBI Mini Statement by SMS banking service, SMS ‘MSTMT’
Step 2: Send the message to 09223866666
Step 3: Check the State Bank of India Mini Statement containing information of last 5 transactions
: In case, an account holder has multiple accounts maintained with SBI, he / she can register for SBI Quick for only one of the accounts at any point of time. If the account holder wants to change the registered account number for SBI Quick facility, he / she can de-register SBI Quick from the first account and register for SBI Quick with the other one.
It is important to note here that RBI has limited the number of free transactions per ATM card. Balance enquiry is also counted as a transaction. Once you exhaust your free transactions, you will have to pay transaction charges for every transaction you carry out in the month. Remember, the number of transactions includes both carried out at SBI and non-SBI ATMs.
This is one of the primary reasons why account holders should opt for SBI Balance Enquiry online. Hence, it is advised that ATMs should be used for cash withdrawals or other services only. SBI Balance enquiry or any other bank account balance check should be done through mobile or online methods, which are convenient and both time and cost effective.
SBI Net Banking:SBI account holders who have registered for the net banking facility can use their SBI net banking login id and password to log into their net banking account. They can choose a range of banking facilities provided by SBI to its customers including balance enquiry, home loans, mortgage loans, funds transfer, personal loans, etc.
Missed Call Banking Registration
Customers are required to index their registered mobile number for the service
This is a one-time process in which one has to send an SMS mentioning ‘REG<SPACE>Account Number’ to 09223488888. A confirmation message from the bank will be sent mentioning that the service has been activated for the account.
SBI SMS Service:-SBI customers can use their mobile numbers to register for the SMS service and then use it to check their account balance. They can follow the steps mentioned below to register for the same:
SMS “REG<space>Account Number” to 09223488888 using your mobile number registered with SBI
SBI will send a registration confirmation message. Customers can now use this service to check the SBI account balance, mini statement, cheque book request, e-statement, education loan interest certificate and home loan interest certificate
SBI Mini Statement Toll-free Number, SBI Quick -Missed Call,SMS Banking ,Balance Enquiry Toll Free Number, SBI Missed Call Balance Enquiry
Click here to read in Gujarati language
Unstructured Supplementary Service Data abbreviated as USSD is a GSM communication technology used for the transmission of information between a mobile phone and an application program in the network. The SBI users holding Current/ Savings bank account are eligible to use the service.
- One can enquire about the account balance
- Get the mini statement (last 5 transactions)
- Money transfer to accounts
- Mobile Recharge
How to start the USSD Session?This is important to note that the customers already using Application based or WAP based Mobile Banking Service will not be given access to use the service over USSD. Hence in case, the existing user wishes to avail the service, he/she needs to de-register from the App based or WAP-based service before registering for the USSD service.
To register for SBI Balance Enquiry using USSD, dial *595#
The user will get a response ‘’Welcome to State Bank Mobile Application”. Upon providing the correct User ID, the customer will get the following response. Choose from the set of options given for the required service:
- Fund Transfer
- Mobile Top-up
- Change MPIN
- Forgot MPIN
How to Register for SBI Balance Enquiry using USSD?The account holders who wish to register for SBI Balance Enquiry using USSD service are required to SMS in the following format:
9223440000 or 567676
SBI account holder will receive a “User ID” and default “MPIN” via SMS.
It is to be noted that to register for SBI Balance Enquiry using USSD, it is mandatory for the user to change the MPIN and complete the registration process from the nearest ATM or branch. Follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Dial *595#
- Enter ‘4’ and Send
- Accept the terms & conditions displayed
- Press ‘Answer’ & Enter ‘1’
- Enter old MPIN and Press ‘Send’
- Enter new MPIN and Press ‘Send’
- The MPIN will be changed and the user will receive the validation message via SMS. For further activation, the user needs to visit the nearest ATM or Bank Branch.
For activation at ATM, follow the given steps:
- Swipe the debit card & Choose ‘Mobile Registration’ option
- Enter the ATM PIN and Choose ‘Mobile Banking’
- Select ‘Registration and Enter the Mobile Number
- Choose ‘Yes’ and then select ‘Confirm’
- Collect the transaction slip displaying ‘Mobile Registration Successful’ message
- Significance of Regular SBI Balance Check
Most public and private sector banks offer convenient and easy methods to help their account balance from anywhere, anytime. To stay on top of your financial life, one should keep a regular check of their bank balance.
Usually, balance enquiry is one of the most popular services, as it is used for frequent reasons –
- To ensure that the account has sufficient funds for money transfer, cheque payment, etc.
- To check if the money sent by the receiver has been credited to the account
- To make sure that the amount debited for a transaction that failed has been credited back
- To see if the interest (in a savings account) has been deposited by the bank on time
SBI account balance check:Now know all your details by just doing this Check State Bank Of India bank account balance by miss call: Miss call balance inquiry State Bank of India | How To Check Your SBI Balance By Missed Call? SBI Mini Statement Toll-free Number, SBI Quick -Missed Call,SMS Banking SBI Balance Enquiry Toll Free Number, SBI Missed Call Balance Enquiry SBI balance enquiry: How to check State Bank of India account balance, mini statement
- SBI Mini Statement Toll Free Number, Balance Enquiry
- SBI Mini Statement Toll-free Number, SBI Quick -Missed Call,SMS Banking ,Balance Enquiry Toll Free Number, SBI Missed Call Balance Enquiry
- SBI Balance Enquiry Toll Free Number, SBI Missed Call Balance Enquiry
- SBI Balance Enquiry Toll Free Number, SBI Missed Call Balance Enquiry
- SBI Savings Account: Pay more for ATM withdrawal, cheque books, Buddy apa
- SBI Missed Call Balance Enquiry Toll Free Number
- How to check average balance of your SBI account
- online to avoid SBI account balance check: Now know all your details by just doing this
- How to check average balance of your SBI account online to avoid Check Bank Account Balance With SMS & Miss Call On Your Mobile
- How To Check Your SBI Balance By Missed Call?
- SBI Balance Enquiry using USSD
Tag : ONLINE SERIVCES
0 Comments for "SBI ONLINE: SBI Mini Statement Toll-free Number, SBI Quick -Missed Call,SMS Banking "