Demat account, trading stocks in share market, IPO, FnO, Mutual Fund, SIP & NFO.
⭐Join millions of users on Groww to open a free Demat account to start stock investing, mutual fund investing & intraday trading. Check live share prices, open your free Demat account & start trading in the stock market.⭐
With Groww, Investing in mutual funds, stocks, IPO & trading made easy, fast & secured. Enjoy 100% paperless onboarding without any hassles and Invest in popular mutual funds, stocks & IPOs in a few minutes 🚀 from the comfort of your home.
Invest in any direct mutual funds by SIP or lump sum at 0% commission for free. If you are already an investor, switch your regular investments plan to direct mutual fund plans & earn extra returns.
Groww is the simple Demat & stock trading app that allows you to open a free Demat account & trade BSE, NSE listed stocks in the share market at a low brokerage on the stock orders.
- Making Mutual Funds & Stock Investing Easy, Fast & Secured At Your Fingertips
• Simple & easy sign-up, one time KYC done within the app - Your new account is ready in a few minutes
• Use smart filter options to get the top mutual funds listed under different categories based on metrics
• Mutual Fund SIP calculator can help you estimate the returns for an investment over a period
• Invest in mutual funds by starting a SIP/lump sum in a few clicks
• Stock trading app made simple with 1-click to buy/sell shares
• Beautifully designed line & candlestick charts which show share price movements, historical performance and complete information about all companies let you make informed decisions
• Latest finance news and insights - share market news, free stock investing for beginners content & videos
• 128 bit SSL Encryption: A high level of encryption standard is used for all our transactions which makes Groww as safe as a bank
- Now Invest in Mutual Funds Online For Free
• Zero Fees, No transaction charges, No hidden fees
• Mutual fund SIP calculator helps under investments & returns
• All direct mutual funds - earn up to 1%+ returns
• Learn to invest in mutual funds with as low as Rs 500
• Switch regular funds to direct funds for free
• Track all your external mutual fund investments & analyze
- Share Market Trading Made Super Easy
• Invest in Nifty 50 (NSE) & Sensex (BSE) listed stocks with live share price movements
• Intuitive and beautiful UI & charts like candlesticks for best trading experience
• 100% paperless online free Demat account opening
• No DP charges on buy & low brokerage on executed orders
• Get the daily list of top gainers, top losers & top by market capitalization
• Get complete stock analysis with company financials like P&L, Balance Sheet, etc & pick your best shares to buy
- Investing For All Your Needs
✔️ Live price movements of all shares listed under NSE & BSE like infy share, boi share, hdfc share, sbi share, yes bank share, itc share, reliance (ril) share, tata motors share, icici bank share, vedanta share, vodafone-idea share & a lot more.
✔️ Invest in equity mutual funds - small-cap, large-cap, mid-cap, multi-cap for the long term, and higher returns. Or invest in balanced funds, gold funds, sector funds, or international funds - all in one mutual fund app.
✔️ Groww is registered with AMFI & SEBI and all mutual fund companies (AMCs):
• SBI Mutual Fund, Reliance Mutual Fund, ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund, HDFC Mutual Fund, Aditya Birla Sun Life (ABSL) Mutual Fund, Franklin Templeton Mutual Fund, DSP Blackrock Mutual Fund, Kotak Mutual Fund, Mirae Asset Mutual Fund, Axis Mutual Fund, Motilal Oswal Mutual Fund, L&T Mutual Fund, IDFC Mutual Fund, Parag Parikh Mutual Fund, UTI Mutual Fund, Sundaram Mutual Fund, Tata Mutual Fund & More.
Happy Investing 🙂
- MAY YOU ALSO LIKE THIS POST,
- WHAT'S NEW UPDATE
Oh, so much!
Stocks: The Nifty Bank index BANKNIFTY is now available on ‘Explore’.
You can now add F&O contracts to your watchlist.
Improved the option chains experience in F&O.
And, of course, we've optimized the app design & performance for a cleaner, more seamless investment experience. Time to upgrade?
Tag : APPLICATION